Direct lost persons with greater ease using a dual spotlight that enhances your vision in low-light areas.
Communicate with ground teams during emergency situations, effectively guiding pilots and workers across the operation
Conduct night missions with additional safety, allowing other pilots to easily spot you from a distance while you’re operating on site.
Experience sheer flying performance with OcuSync 2.0, which supports automatic dual frequency band switching3. This ensures a more reliable and stable flight, and enhanced video transmission of up to 8 km4at 1080p resolution.
Swiftly maneuver through complex environments with a powerful propulsion system that boasts minimal sound, and offers extended flight time of up to 31 minutes and a maximum speed of 72 kph5.
With a 24 GB internal storage, you can now store a lot more data for your missions, allowing you to get more done without the constant need of transferring images manually over SD card.
For missions that require an unobtrusive flight, especially during the night, simply turn all the LED lights off, and go about your mission.
Fight fires and save lives with greater ease and mobility across your site.
Use captured data to maintain public safety and safeguard your community.
Locate missing people and tactically respond in emergency situations.
Safely conduct inspections on critical infrastructure, expediting routine maintenance tasks.
Perform inspections with added safety and enhanced efficiency.
See the bigger picture in complex structures without getting too close to the asset.
Empowering rescue workers with tools to better save lives in the community.
Conducting rescue operations in dangerous and hard-to-reach places.
DJI Pilot is a robust App developed specifically for enterprise users to unleash the power of their DJI drones. With development made specifically for the Mavic 2 Enterprise, DJI Pilot optimizes your flight capability for peak performance.
DJI FlightHub is a one-stop solution for managing your drone operations, supporting large organizations to effectively scale their aerial operations. Compatible with the Mavic 2 Enterprise, you can integrate FlightHub directly into your existing fleet of DJI drones and leverage its aerial intel across your organization.
1. In some cases, operations with modular accessories may require special approval. Please check your local regulations.
2. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing includes left/right, up/down, and forward/backward. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing does not cover all 360 degrees of the Mavic 2 aircraft.
3. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
4. Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
5. Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment, use of flight modes, and or modular accessories.